Monday, July 9, 2012

Your Best Album?

Did you ever buy or download an album that you listened to over and over again and sometimes pull it out again? Where you not only liked 1 or 2 songs but the whole album!


I know what mine was! :-)


Evanescence - Fallen album was the best, I listened to all the songs over and over again and I know every word to each one...
Not many artists can release an album that catches your attention with every song but they did in my opinion.


While they are a great band and I still like listening to them, I must admit that I think Halestorm has overtaken them on my personal favourite bands list.


While Evanescence has a very unique sound and Amy Lee's voice is very good, she gets a bit whiny and annoying now coz of that whole opera goth thing going on...whereas Lzzy just has a brilliant rock voice and I could listen to her all day!


Whats your best album?

No comments:

Post a Comment