Sunday, July 8, 2012
Guess who is an amazing dog trainer now.
I present this unaltered photo still of Sunny, the superdog from today. Well, she probably isn't that super because whenever you remind her that she has a tail, she will chase it for a full minute, which makes me question how smart dogs really are... But I still can't get Neil to do this trick where I put milkbones in his mouth and all over his head and make him wait until I say "OK" before he can eat them. So. Maybe I should stop trying to use milkbones. Maybe Neil would prefer it if I used, like... haggises (haggii?) and chip butties and jammy jams. He says that his favourite food is stew... so.. Who knows. All I know is that I now have a project for August.
I won at pool a good majority of the time, too. Remember, guys? I went on a pool date the other night? The bonus was when, for a lark, I looked up how many calories billiards burns. Apparently, I burned close to 800 calories. So, I'm thinking of writing a new fitness book called, "Michelle's guide to getting ripped" and it involves drinking beer and playing pool for 5 hours per day. Basically that is as far as I've gotten on the scientific research part of it, but I'm thinking of hiring a scientist to back it all up. I'm thinking the caliber of scientist I have in mind will be okay with being paid in dog tricks.
See how I tied those two subjects up? *polishes nails on shoulder* *looks up how many calories I burned doing that* *8*
I could totally be a journalist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment