Monday, March 26, 2012

Ricky Martin and his twins grace Spanish Vanity Fair's cover

Ricky Martin and his twins on Vanity Fair's cover
Ricky Martin is posing with his 3-year-old twins on the cover of the April 2012 issue of Vanity Fair Spain.

Martin became a father of Matteo and Valentino through an egg donor. He said he rejects the term "surrogate."

"I did not rent a womb," he said. "That expression is used by fundamentalists. They loaned me an abdomen … I would give my life for the woman who helped me bring my sons into this world."

The "Livin' La Vida Loca" singer, who came out in 2010, is raising the twins with the help of his boyfriend for 4 years Carlos González Abella.

So will Martin and Abella marry soon? He tells the magazine: "If they touch [the law], now as a Spanish citizen, I would stand up and unite with my community."

The issue also features a photo of Abella with the twins.

No comments:

Post a Comment