Friday, February 24, 2012

Men I Love... Corey Stoll


My favorite movie of the year. If I were a voting member the Academy, my Best Film choice would be Midnight In ParisI was disappointed that Corey Stoll did not receive a Best Supporting Actor nod for his ferociously funny work as young, Ernest Hemmingway. I would have given it to him & delivered the statue myself.

As Hemingway

From Law & Order

From my web journal- Steve's Sexcapades

Believe me, I over-research any subject that catches my eye, my heart, my brain or my Hemingway. I returned from seeing this film, Woody Allen’s most successful film at the box office, & looked up each tidbit I could find on Stoll. He is an actor’s actor, working on stage- starring in A View From The Bridge with Scarlett Johansson.


No comments:

Post a Comment