Thursday, March 1, 2012

Memes and Meanies and Murrrrder, Oh My!

This blog needs some CPR and I need a distraction from dealing with a meanie who pops up in my life sometimes.  I hope, Meanie, if/when you read this?  That you start getting happier and that you find the end of the rainbow already and that you stop being so angry and sad.  It's exhausting my dear.

OoOoooh.....  mysterious drama.  On a blog.  Shut your pie hole, I do what I want.

Speaking of doing what I want, I'm doing a photo a day meme for a month.  Yesh, I once did photo a day for a year, but there was nobody I've never met giving me topics, see? THIS time there is.  It got really hard to find new material  so this isn't much of a commitment and so...  it's perfect  Plus I decided to commit to this 4 minutes ago.  Also, I stole it from my superstar friend Kara.  Of course, she's traveling around the world with infinite amazing things going on in her life to take photos of and me?  I just bought a house from a murderer.  Oh.. didn't I tell you that, Blog?  No?  Wellll.... *crickets*  So...  I bought a house from a murderer.  Sold by owner.  *doodeedoodeee*   I'm not ascared, Readers.  He was probably framed.  Right?  Exactly.  Wanna see my new-to-me tree?

Don't worry, it's friendly. 


But my old dump of a supersuburban house soooooold!  New Years Resolution?  Nailed it. 

Er...  I'm a little stressed. 

So here is the photo a day schedule from @fatmumslim (who I should probably go subscribe to, eh?):  Also, there are probably rules but like I says, I do what I wants. 




 So.  "Up", eh?  Upupupupupup...... letsee.........  
Well, Readers, murderhouse has really really pretty, original sculpted ceilings:
Photo One:  UP

I love them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment