Friday, August 17, 2012

Rihanna Cries, Opens Up To Oprah (Video)

Rihanna cries while being interviewed by Oprah Winfrey in the preview video for the next episode of the latter's show, "Oprah’s Next Chapter."

In the preview, the singer tears up as she opened up about her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown.

"I lost my best friend," Rihanna tells Winfrey. "Like, everything I knew switched — switched overnight. And I couldn’t control that, so I had to deal with that, and that’s not easy for me to understand or interpret. And it’s not easy to interpret on camera. Not with the world watching."

Winfrey then asks the 24-year-old "Where Have You Been" songstress if she understands the velocity of the incident to the world.

"Absolutely, absolutely, but nobody could feel that more than me," Rihanna says. "I was hurt the most. Nobody felt what I felt."

Rihanna adds: "It became a circus and I felt protective. I felt like the only person they hate right now is him. It was a weird, confusing space to be in because as angry as I was, as angry and hurt and betrayed, I just felt like he made that mistake because he needed help… Nobody’s gonna say he needs help. Everybody’s gonna say he’s a monster."

Rihanna’s full interview with Oprah is set to air on OWN this Sunday, at 9 p.m. EST.

Check out the said preview video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment