Monday, August 6, 2012

OMD - 80's band

Last night we went to see OMD - Orchestral Manouvres in the Dark, At Emporers Palace, not my cup of tea as the 80's pop scene is not my style but my fiance loves it!

They fall into the Depeche Mode, Alphaville, Erasure genre, lots of keyboard and synthesizer sounds.

All I can say is that these men who are now in their 50's can still put on a show and dance around like they are 20! haha got to give them props for that.

There were obviously a lot of older people there but also younger people like us. Must say though that the older crowd party more than the younger crowds here in SA! Was a great atmosphere, people were dancing and having fun which was great to see and my love enjoyed himself which is what matters most :-)

Even when rock bands come to SA, the younger crowds seem like they are too scared to move which upsets Cam like anything LOL...I say as long as YOU enjoy yourself, thats all that matters :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment