Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I Can No Longer Contain My Excitement...

Okay, seeing as it is my beloved St. Paddy's day-I had decided that I would not mention what I am about to mention, but I can no longer contain my excitement.


I can no longer hold it in.


I can no longer look at the clock and figure out my countdown in silence.


I can no longer pretend that I am not a freakin' basket case with giddy school girl giggles.


So here it is...


Tonight....


I...


will...


be....


screaming my head off....


to...


these guys...

Yes, in just a few short hours I will be in the middle of a mosh pit jumping up and down and possibly even ripping my shirt off and throwing my bra up on stage (oh... I am just kidding-maybe.) at a Nickelback concert.

I am aware that this means that I will be spending my St. Paddy's day with a bunch of Canadians, but that is okay. I got special dispensation from the Pope.






I will be sure to give you the dirty dirt tomorrow... if I am not here it may or may not mean that Chad Kroeger pulled me up on the stage and asked me to run away with him.

Fingers crossed...



.

No comments:

Post a Comment